Apply here for CBN Agric Loan Application Form 2022-2023 Registration via cbn.gov.ng agricultural loan portal
The CBN Loan Application Form 2022 is out for Agricultural loans. These loans are particularly for farmers in Nigeria. So, are you a farmer who is looking for how to apply for agricultural loans in Nigeria? Then, this loan post is solely for you. However, the governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria has recently announced the commencement of the application of loans to qualified citizens of Nigeria to enable them to fight the hardship in the economy of the country.
However, you have to know that many will be applying for this opportunity so like you, you must make sure you do all you can to apply for the CBN Agric Loan. Continue to read below to see all the details on how to apply for this loan and its requirements.
Eligibility for CBN Agric Loan Application
The following sectors are eligible for the AGSMEIS Loan:
- An Agricultural sector.
- The real sector includes Manufacturing, mining, and petrochemicals.
- The service sector includes Information and Communication (ICT) and the Creative Industry.
- Other businesses as determined by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
ELIGIBLE STATES FOR CBN AGRIC LOAN
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
What are the Requirements for CBN Agric Loan Application?
Below are the general requirements needed for this loan application
- A Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A Certificate of Training from a recognized Entrepreneurship Development Institution (EDI) or evidence of membership in an organized private sector
- A Letter of Introduction from any of the following, Clergy, Village Head, District Head, Traditional Ruler, senior civil servant, etc. (for individuals/ micro enterprises only).
- An Evidence of registration of business name or certificate of incorporation and filing of annual returns (where applicable) in compliance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990).
- A Tax Identification Number (TIN) and current Tax Clearance Certificate TCC) where applicable.
- To qualify to access this fund, you need to have been trained by an Enterprise Development Institute after which you will fill out the form. They will submit your form to CBN.
- CBN will ask banks to verify your account details and then CBN proceeds to conduct its assessment.
How to Apply for CBN Agric Loan
Kindly visit HERE and start your Loan application.
If you have any questions, simply, use the comment box below.