Apply Here for FCMB Recruitment 2022/2023 Portal
FCMB graduate trainee recruitment form is out. So, are you among the people looking for banking jobs in Nigeria? Then, the FCMB Recruitment form is out online.
The First City Monument Bank Nigeria is recruiting hard-working Nigerian graduates to fill their latest job vacancies. However, to apply for the FCMB job in Nigeria, you must meet the job requirement and academic qualifications. Continue to read below to see how to apply for this bank job.
FCMB Recruitment Requirement 2022
All applicants for the FCMB Nigeria Job vacancy must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- You must have at least three credits including, English and Mathematics, in your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or your Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC)
- Applicants must possess any of the following Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in any authorized tertiary institutions.
- You will be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Interested candidates should be polite and calm.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with others in collaboration.
- If you are computer literate, that would be an advantage.
- All candidates must have valid identification such as a valid driver’s license, national ID, international passport, or valid voter’s card.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- You must not be older than 28 years at the time of application.
How to Apply for FCMB Recruitment 2022
FCMB Nigeria accepts applications only online through their online recruitment portal.
However, you must meet all the academic qualifications and general requirements to be successful.
2022 Executive Trainee Programme 2022
OngoingBanking Jobs in Nigeria
Do you have any questions about FCMB Recruitment 2022, kindly, use the comment box below.