Federal Government Bursary Award for Students
There are so many students who do not have the bursary to pay for school fees. So if you are a student of any tertiary institution that is located in Nigeria?
This article is for you. In this post, we highlighted the application process, requirements, and deadline for the 2023 Federal Government Bursary Award.
You need to know that, this is in fulfillment of the President’s promise to change the education system. The Federal Ministry of Education has received crucial data from the National Colleges Commission on Education (NCC) and the Nigerian College Commission (NCCE).
Eligibility for Federal Government Bursary Award for Students
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
How to Apply for Federal Government Bursary Awards
- Kindly visit https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to fill in the form
- Submit the form and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school identity card.
FG Bursary Awards Application Deadline
The Federal Government Bursary 2023 Awards application deadline is not specified.
For further inquiries, please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS SPECIFIC APPLICATION. Therefore, be wary of fraudsters.