Federal Government Bursary Award 2022 for Education Students
https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships is the official portal for the latest ongoing federal scholarship. So, are you a student of any tertiary institutions in Nigeria? Then, in this article, we are going to highlight the application process, requirements, and deadline for the 2022 Federal Government Bursary Award 2022.
Therefore, Mallam Adamu, Minister of Education (HME), invites qualified students enrolled in Nigerian universities and educational institutions to apply for the 2022 Federal government scholarships.
You may ask why is this federal scholarship award, Well, you have to know that this is in fulfillment of the President’s promise to change the education system.
The Federal Ministry of Education has received crucial data from the National Colleges Commission on Education (NCC) and the Nigerian College Commission (NCCE).
Who is Eligible for the 2022 FG Bursary Awards?
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Apply Also: Federal Government Scholarships
How to Apply for Federal Government Bursary Awards 2022
- Kindly visit https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to fill in the form
- Submit the form and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school identity card.
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS SPECIFIC APPLICATION. Therefore, be wary of fraudsters.
FG Bursary Awards 2022 Application Deadline
The Federal Government Bursary 2022 Awards application deadline is October 21, 2022.
You have to hurry and make sure you apply only once for this federal scholarship, if you have any questions, kindly use our comment box below or please visit www.education.gov.ng or call 08035937427, 09124516750