Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP) Loan Application
How to apply for the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program loan application form. Therefore, You can apply or register for the GEEP 2022 loan application portal at www.growth platform.me. The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP) loan application process is very simple and easy.
The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development have told the journalists today that GEEP 2.0 registration will begin in August 2022.
GEEP 2.0 is a loan initiative to help micro, small and medium-sized enterprises expand their businesses with a collateral-free loan to boost the national economy. The GEEP loan program now offers three types of loans to help develop these businesses. Continue to read below to see the details on how to apply for this loan.
Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program 2.0 Loan Categories
- Trader Moni: Small-Scale Traders who need money to expand their business can apply for this category, such as fruit sellers, small shop owners, etc.
- Farmer Moni: Businesses needing loans in this category must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Market Moni: Agri-business owners who need funds to grow their businesses are eligible to apply for this category.
GEEP Loan Application Requirements
- Passport Photographs
- Local Govt of Origin Certificate
- A Valid National ID
- CAC Certificate for businesses eligible
How Much Is GEEP Loan 2.0 Amount?
All applicants of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program will receive Loans ranging from N10,000 to N300,000. You can only apply through GEEP 2.0 loan website www.growthplatform.me.
Kindly, note that there are no collateral requirements for these loans, and they are interest-free. There are two types of loans: short-term loans and long-term loans.
Applicants who wish to apply for the GEEP 2.0 Loan must ensure they are eligible for the requested amount. The Federal Government’s GEEP Loan program does not charge its beneficiaries high-interest rates; it is a program to empower citizens economically.
How to Apply for Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program Loan 2022
For you to apply for GEEP Loan 2.0, simply, follow the steps below
- Visit GEEP Registration Portal www.growthplatform.me
- Navigate to the GEEP Link.
- Open the link and read through the guidelines.
- Click on Application.
If you have any questions about Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program, kindly, use the comment box below.