How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024
The NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023, the Nigeria Population Commission recruitment application form portal is ongoing right now for interested applicants.
Therefore if you are asking when is the starting date for National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment for the Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023?, then, You have to carefully read through this article to get the full details.
Please note that there is NPC Recruitment ongoing right now. So, if you want to know how to apply for the latest job vacancies at Nigeria Population Commission NPC 2023/2024, You must meet the requirements for this NPC job.
The 6 Selected States and LGAs Nationwide for Census
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- They must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN) is a must for the applicant.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- He/she must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Go to 2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Click the ‘Start Application’ link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Job Recruitments in Nigeria
- NERC Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
The National Population Commission Recruitment Form is out online. Do not forget to share this update with your friends through Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.