How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Network: Airtime Sharing Codes
Do You want to know how to How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Network? If Yes, then I am going to be sharing the best and easy ways to share airtime credit with the airtel line.
This article will contain the latest airtime sharing codes for airtel lines. You should know that Airtel is an Indian telecommunication company. They are also the biggest telecommunication Africa, commanding the largest subscribers.
If you have enough airtime or credit you can share it with friends or family. Even to your second Airtel number then you are at the right place.
Airtel me2U allows you to share your airtime with other Airtel numbers but you can’t share this credit with other telecommunication subscribers like MTN, Glo, and 9mobile.
How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel 2022
Kindly, follow the steps to transfer credit on Airtel and other things You need to know about the services.
Features of Airtel Me2U Services
- Your default ME2U transfer pin is 1234
- The pin is like a password used for authorizing credit transfer
- You can change your transfer pin or create a new one
- The maximum amount of airtime shared daily is #5,000
- You will be charged N10 on each successful transfer.
How To Create Or Change Airtel Airtime Transfer Pin
Before you can be allowed to transfer credit on your airtel line, you must have created a PIN.
This pin will allow you to authorize your transaction. Without this pin, your airtime transfer transaction will fail.
Therefore, remember don’t share this pin with anyone, unless the person can transfer your airtime without your consent.
- Navigate to the message app one and create the following message.
- Text PIN1234(your new PIN)
- For example: if your new pin is 8855 write PIN12348855
- Send it to 432
- You will receive a message of PIN Change confirmation.
Airtel Airtime Transfer Ussd Code
I will be giving you the steps to use the USSD code below.
- Open your phone pad and dial *432# on the phone you wish to send from.
- Now Select transfer airtime.
- Enter the number of the person you’re transferring credit to
- Enter your PIN;
- • Then, Confirm your transaction by replying with 1
- You will receive a message telling you if your transaction was successful or unsuccessful.
How To Transfer Airtime on Airtel Using Me2U – Message
- Open your SMS.
- Proceed and Create an SMS write it in the following format: 2u [space] Airtel Number [space] Amount [space] PIN. That is, if you want to N100 to 08091254567, you will write: 2u 08081265567 100 9087.
- Then, send the SMS to 432.
- If you have followed the above process, then you will receive a message from Airtel stating if your transaction was successful or not.
I made this guide above to show you How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel Network.
Share this post with friends and family, if You have questions, use the comment box below and I will attend to You immediately.