Apply here for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment www.inecnigeria.org
INEC recruitment for Adhoc Staff for the 2023 election portal is open at www.inecnigeria.org. So, are you in search of an Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form? In this article, we will highlight how to apply for ongoing Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022.
Also, are you among the people asking when is the starting date for National Population Commission (INEC) recruitment for the Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023? Yes, the INEC Adhoc recruitment has started.
However, for you to apply for the latest job vacancies at Independent National Electoral Commission 2022, You must meet up with the recruitment form requirements.
Please note that the INEC recruitment portal is open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the Collation officers. Continue to read below to see how to apply for this INEC job in Nigeria.
What are the INEC Recruitment Requirements for Adhoc Staff?
Below are the requirements and academic qualifications for INEC Recruitment 2022:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2022
Simply, follow the steps below to apply to work as INEC Adhoc staff for the 2023 general election in Nigeria:
- Go to www.inecnigeria.org
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the INEC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Closing Date
The INEC Adhoc recruitment portal will open on Wednesday 14th September and close on the 30th November 2022.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NIA Recruitment
- NAMA Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- NRCRI Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NCAA Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
Yes, the INEC recruitment form for Adhoc is out, all you have to do is follow the instructions above to apply for this INEC job. If you have any questions about this latest federal recruitment, kindly, use the comment box below.