JAMB CAPS Login Portal | Check 2023 Admission Status
As the JAMB registration and examination are over. The JAMB CAPS 2023/2024 portal has been opened for those that took part in the unified tertiary education and matriculation examination.
On this login portal, all the JAMB candidates that wrote and passed their exams can check their admission status on JAMB caps.
Therefore, in this educational article, we are going to fully highlight to you how to use the JAMB CAP and all its features. There are a lot of things you can do on this portal. This ranges from checking your admission status to accepting or rejecting your admission. You can also upload your O levels like WAEC results and NECO results through this portal.
About JAMB CAPS
Firstly, you need to know the meaning of this term. So, the JAMB CAPS simply means Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Central Admissions Processing System. This portal was created and designed by Jamn for easy and accurate admissions processes in Nigeria.
At the point of writing this article, the JAMB’s CAPS for the 2023/2024 admission exercise is online. So, all students are asked to proceed to the portal to check their admission status.
On the page, when you see that you have been given admission. You have two options, either accept or reject the admission.
As a Jambite, you have to know that most tertiary institutions in Nigeria do not upload their admission list on their portal. So, you will need to check your admission status through the JAMB CAPS.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal Login 2023
As we said, checking your admission status is one of many things you can do on this CAP portal. So, follow the steps below to see how to check your name on the admission status.
- Visit the official portal https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility with your registered email address and password to log in and access your CAPS dashboard.
- Now, click on the ‘Check admission status’ link.
- Move and click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see your admission status.
- If you are admitted to any institution. You will see an Image displayed and a message congratulating you on your Admission offer. But in case, you are not yet offered admission, you will see “Sorry, no Admission offer has given made yet.“
- Finally, it is the decision time, when you have to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB Caps Login Portal
- Firstly, go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Then, look at the webpage and click the “Admission Tab” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on it. A drop-down menu that contains the “Check Admission Status Button. “ will appear immediately
- Now, click on the Check Admission Status Button under the Admission Tab button.
- Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down and provide your JAMB Registration Number in the column required
- Click on the “Check Admission Status Button” and wait for your admission status to be displayed.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, but if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet “.
- Lastly, If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION.
How to Upload Your O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
All Jmabite will need to upload their O’level result on the JAMB profile. So, follow the procedures below for easy upload.
- Log in to your JAMB profile https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Then, click on the icon ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on the icon ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result for confirmation of your result upload.
How to Recover Password on JAMB CAPS Portal.
If you have forgotten your password and can not log in to the portal again. Do not worry, there is an easy way to change or recover your forgotten password on the JAMP CAP portal. Simply follow the steps below
- Visit the Jamb e-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login
- Click “here” to reset your password
- Enter your email address and submit
- You will receive a mail with a link to reset your password.
If you have any questions about this JAMB CAPS Login Portal | Check 2023 Admission Status. Use the comment box below. Do not forget to share this Portal with all your friends that are Jambites on WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook.