Apply here for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal on tsbrecruitment.com
Yes, Kaduna state is recruiting teachers. The Kaduna State Teachers recruitment form 2022 is out online. Kaduna State SUBEB recruitment portal and guidelines on submitting your application form online.
Are you interested in teaching Jobs in Kaduna state? Then, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for right here. All interested applicants can apply for Kaduna State Universal Basic Education 2022/2023 recruitment, below is the latest news on the SUBEB application form.
The Kaduna State Government has approved the recruitment of 10,000 teachers for the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education. Can you teach any of the following subjects below? Hurry now to apply for teaching jobs in Kaduna State.
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Science
- Basic Technology
- English Language
- Further Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Guidance and Counseling
Continue to read this post to see the full details on applying for Teaching Jobs in Kaduna state.
Is Kaduna State Recruiting Teachers 2022?
Yes! the state government announced through the state governor that they would be recruiting 10,000 teachers. The recruitment form portal will be open from 21st July 2022 and close on 5th August 2022 without any extension.
KADSUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2022
Kaduna State teachers’ requirements and qualifications are outlined below., before applying for teaching jobs in Kaduna State 2022, make sure you meet all these requirements;
- Must reside in Nigeria and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B. Ed, B.A Ed, B. Sc, Bd, B. Tech)
- Must be graduates with a National Certificate of Education (NCE) or first-degree graduates with educational experience.
- Applicants must not be more than forty years (40) of chronological age.
- Applicants with computer literacy and TRCN certificate will have an additional advantage.
- In addition, all first-degree graduates must provide evidence of participation in or exemption from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- A successful applicant must be able to teach in any school in a rural area.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2022
All applicants must apply online through the Kaduna State Teachers application form portal below;
- Go to tsbrecruitment.com
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and guidelines on the page to apply.
Please note that Kaduna State Teachers’ Job vacancies in 2021 are free. Do not pay anyone for Kaduna State Teachers Application Form.
Kaduna State Application Form Closing Date 2022
All applicants must register and fill in the online application form before 5th August 2022. Once the application deadline passes, the portal will be closed, and you won’t be able to apply again.
Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment is a great opportunity for many who have a passion for teaching jobs in Kaduna to apply. If you have any questions about Kaduna State teacher recruitment, kindly use the comment box below, and will attend to you immediately.