WAEC Literature In English Questions and Answers Theory & Obj Expo 2022 is here for free.
The WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers 2022 is out here on our website.
As, always, I will be dropping you the WAEC Literature objective and theory questions for free. We want every student to pass here WAEC results in flying colors.
You will also understand how WAEC Literature in English questions are set and many more examination details.
Furthermore, the WAEC 2022 Literature in English Questions and Answers will provide here are free. So, we are not one of those sites that ask you for money for the WAEC expo. All the WAEC questions and answers are provided for free here. Continue to read below to see the 2022 WAEC Literature in English Expo.
WAEC Literature Questions and Answers 2022
2022 Literature answers/expo loading…
More Answers Loading…
The questions below are for practice.
1. Which of the following is common to all forms of literature?
2. The three major forms of literature are
A) tragedy,comedy, tragi-comedy
C) drama,lyric,prose fiction
D) poetry, drama, prose
3. Beauty in poetry depends mainly on
- expression and rhythm
- length and theme
- vowels and consonants
- mood and verse form
4. Read the extract below and answer this question.
But the towering earth was tired of sitting in one position. She moved, suddenly, and the houses crumbled, the mountains heaved horribly, and the work of a million years was lost. The predominant figure of speech in the above extracts is
Note: The answers below are for 2021
WAEC Literature in English Essay and Objective 2022 EXPO
Please note that the above questions are not exactly 2022 WAEC Literature questions and answers but likely WAEC Literature repeated questions and answers.
These questions are for practice purposes alone. The 2022 WAEC Literature in English expo will be posted on this page today during the WAEC Literature examination. Keep checking and reloading this page for the answers.
WAEC Literature Questions and Answers 2022 Loading…
WAEC Literature Recommended Books and Novels for 2022 WAEC Literature Examination
- AmmaDarko – Faceless
- BayoAdebowale – Lonely Days.
- Richard Wright – Native Son
- Patience Swift – The Last Goodman
- *William Shakespeare – OTHELLO.
- Oliver Goldsmith – She Stoops to conquer
- Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun.
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption
- Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger.
- Birago Drop – Vanity
- Gbemisola Adeoti – Ambush
- Gabriel Okara – Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell – The Dinning Table
- Lenrie Peter – The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor – The Anvil and the Hammer.
- Alfred Tennyson – Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert – The pulley
- William Blake – The School Boy
- William Morris – The Proud King
- Robert Frost Birches – Birches
- William Shakespeare – Shall I compare thee to a Summer’s Day?
- The Unseen Prose passage for Paper 1 shall be about 120 – 150 words long.
- Only context questions shall be set on the Shakespearean text. The context questions will test such items as theme, characterization, style, and setting in the Shakespearean text.
- No essay question shall be set on the Shakespearean text.
If have any questions about this educational article, kindly, use the comment box below.