NDA 74rd RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is Out | PDF Download Here
The Nigerian Defence Academy 74rd RC shortlisted candidates 2022/2023 PDF is out online.
So, in this post, you will see the NDA 74th Regular Combatant Course (RC) 2022 shortlisted list. The NDA 74rd RC List of Shortlisted Candidates 2022/2023 is Out.
In our previous article, we discussed Anambra State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has released the full names of shortlisted candidates or applicants for the screening test exercise (entrance examination) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
NDA 74rd RC List of Shortlisted Candidates Interview Date 2022
The Nigeria Defence Academy, NDA AFSB Interview exercise will start on Saturday 11 June and stop on Saturday 23 July 2022. All interviews will be held at the Nigeria Defence Academy Ribadu Campus, Kaduna.
Batch 1. Candidates from the states listed below are to report to NDA on Saturday 11 June – Friday 1 July 2022.
- Akwa Ibom
Batch 2. Candidates from the states listed below are to report to NDA on Saturday 2 July – Saturday 23 July 2022.
- Cross River
Furthermore, in the NDA 74th, RC AFSB List is the names of the shortlisted candidates who will appear for the interview exercise as scheduled.
NDA Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2022 74th AFSB
Candidates should follow the steps below to check their names on the list of NDA shortlisted candidates for interviews.
All Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 Batches as explained in the PDF You download above.
Also, candidates should note the followings:
- Any Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 11 June 2022, and Saturday 2 July 2022 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before Saturday 2 July 2022, will be disqualified.
- All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay at the AFSB.
- All candidates must come along with their Bank Verification Number
(BVN) and Bank account number.
- All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, and medical and physical fitness tests amongst others.
- Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening, documents verification, and medical screening, will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Candidates are to bring along the following items:
All shortlisted Candidates MUST bring along their original and 2 photocopies of each of the following documents:
a. JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
c. Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
d. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
e. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number, and e-mail address. The officer must also affix the formation/unit stamp and sign
f. Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
g. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete the same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2,500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS and JAMB.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.
- Four recent.
- The second copy of the Postcard Photograph was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- A Face mask.
If you have any questions about this article, kindly, use the comment box.