Nigeria Census Recruitment 2022/2023 | Apply Here Census Job in 2023
The Nigeria Census Recruitment is ongoing. See NPC Recruitment form 2022 and application requirements. Therefore, the National Population Commission is recruiting Adhoc staff for the census 2023. Interested applicants can apply online on the NPC recruitment website https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/ to register for the recruitment.
If you are among those interested in getting a job in the government, here is your opportunity. You can apply now for NPC 2022 recruitment. NPC portal is currently open, visit www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng and start your application with ease.
Nigeria Census Recruitment Requirements 2022
We are going to list all the requirements and academic qualifications for NPC Adhoc staff e-Recruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- They must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN) is a must for the applicant.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- He/she must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Nigeria Census Recruitment Portal 2022
- Visit the official portal via https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Then, click on the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Use the comment box below for all your questions about Nigeria Census 2022 Recruitment.