Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal | www.policerecruitment.ng Application portal; NPF portal apply online for police constable recruitment
Is NPF recruiting? Yes, the Nigeria Police recruitment 2022 portal is recruiting online. In this job article, we will highlight essential information on the NPF recruitment portal registration form, how to apply for the Nigeria Police recruitment form, and the requirements for NPF 2022 recruitment jobs in Nigeria.
Applying for NPF Jobs is not a problem, but for you to get recruited into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), you need to know the qualifications, and requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022.
Therefore, continue to read below to see what qualification is needed to apply for the NPF job.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 Requirements
All interested applicants must meet these requirements listed below before proceeding with the application and those qualified will be shortlisted.
- Nationality: You must be a Nigerian citizen and have a National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Applicants should be at least 18 years of age.
- You should have an O’ Level certificate with at least five credits passes in Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants must be of good character and should have any past criminal record.
- Should not be less than 1.67 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- Chest Measurement must not be less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Should not have any deformities or defects.
- Must not be carrying pregnancy at the time of Recruitment.
- Must be free from any financial embarrassment.
- You must ensure you fill the Guarantors’ Form, providing reputable references.
- Having a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022
Kindly, visit www.policerecruitment.ng and follow the steps below to complete your application for the NPF recruitment:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and register.
- Then, submit all the needed documents and print out the acknowledgment slip.
- After submitting, you should see a confirmation message on your email.
- Please note that the application should be submitted once.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be sent a message via Email/SMS.
- False information guarantees automatic disqualification.
How to Login to Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022
Many people don’t know how to login to the NPF recruitment portal. So, with this guide, you will know that it is very easy.
Therefore, take note of the following steps if you wish to be successful login in to the recruitment by the Nigerian Police Force.
- First, you need to have all the necessary document
- Scan and Upload your documents on the portal www.policerecruitment.ng
- Note that the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates will be out shortly.
- NPF recruitment is free.
If you want the latest news about Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022, or have a question, kindly use the comment box below.