Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is Out
Yes, the Nigeria Army 84rri application form is out on their recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. So, in this post, we are going to discuss the Nigerian army recruitment form closing date and how to join the Nigerian army in 2022.
Nigeria Army 84RRI Recruitment
The Nigerian Army is the largest part of the Nigerian armed forces are responsible for land war operations. According to the record, as of 2013, the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. The body is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
Vital fact about the Nigerian army
- It is the largest land force in Africa
- They have participated in numerous peacekeeping operations than any other African country.
- They have participated in peacekeeping operations in almost all continents including Asia, and the Middle East.
- The peace and stability countries like Liberia Enjoy today can be attributed to the sacrifices of the Nigerian army.
84RRI Recruitment latest News Update 2022
The recruitment for Nigeria Army 84RRI 2022/2023 is now out. Continue to read below to see the latest news update about this army recruitment in Nigeria.
Is Nigeria Army 84RRI 2022 Application Form Out
Yes, the Nigerian Army registration portal for the 84RRI for trades/non-tradesmen and women for the 2022/2023 session is out. The application starts on 7th October 2022 and ends on 2nd December 2022.
So are you a secondary school certificate holder or a university degree holder? Then, visit the Nigerian army 84rri recruitment portal now to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Available Positions for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women
The application for Trades Men/Women Category are;
(1) Nigerian Army Engineering Corps:
- Tilling Works (Twks)
- Draughtsman (D/Man)
- Plant Operator Mechanic (POM)
- POP Designer/Screeding
- Land Survey (L/Svy) Electrical/Electronics Technology
- Carpentry/Wood Technology
- Metal Works
- Masonry/Concrete Technology
- Painting and Graphics Arts
(2) Nigerian Army Signals Corps:
- Electrical/Electronic Technicians
- Phones/Computer Hardware Maintenance/Repairers
- Computer Operators
- Ethical Hackers (Cyber Security) and Computing/Computer Forensics Expert
- Installation and Maintenance of Audio Conferencing
- Installation and Maintenance of Video Conferencing
- Design and Installation of Internet Protocol Telephony
- Digital Image and Video Processing
- Website Management
- VSat Installer
- Microwave Comms Expert
(3) Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps:
- Knowledge and Skills in UAV
- Drone etc
- Computer Web and Application Designer (HTML,CSS)
- Radio and Telecommunication Engineer/Technicians
- Network Administrators (Should be able to manage a Local Area Network and Virtual Private Network)
- Computer Networking
- General IT Knowledge
- Phone and Mobile devices repair and maintenance
- Geographic Information System
- Cybersecurity/Ethical hacking
- Server Administration
(4) Nigerian Army Corps of Supply and Transport:
- Caterers (emphasis on male)
(5) Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps:
- Textile Rofitters and Leather Works
- Graphic Designers
- Spare Part Technicians
- Accounting Technicians
- Textile Technology
- Printing Technology
(6) Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps:
- Vehicle Diesel Mechanics
- Vehicle Petrol Mechanics
- Fabricators/Panel Beaters
- Crane Operators
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Technicians
- Caterpillar/Excavator Mechanics
- Auto Elect
- Powertrans Mechanics (gearbox)
- Vulcanizers (to be trained as combined rec mech/vulcanizers)
- Electro Medical
- Fuel Injector Specialist
- Upholstery techs
- Generator/Power Plant Techs
- Spray Painting
- Hydraulic Mechanics
- electronics Technicians
- Brake System specialist
- Truck/Heavy duty Veh Mech
- Office eqpt techs
- Air condition specialist
- Fab/Panel Beater
- Lathe/Mill Machinist (Turner)
- Programmers (Arduino/G Codes)
- Pneumatics Technician
(7) Nigerian Army Medical Corps:
- Electron Medicals
- Occupational Therapy Technicians
- Physiotherapy Technicians
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Nurses, Xray technicians
- Dieticians Technicians
- Medical Lab Technicians
- Health Information Management
- Health Service Admin
- Optometry Technicians
- Speech Therapy Technicians
- Dental Technicians
- Environmental Health Technicians
(8) Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT):
What is the Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Requirements 2022?
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||27|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.|
Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment Basic Qualification
To be able to access the Army 84RRI portal and apply for online recruitment, you must follow the standard mentioned below.
(1). Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
(2). Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
(3). Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4). Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council
or valid age declaration.
(5). All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
(6). An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as of 31 December 2022.
(7). Measurement in height at least not less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(8). Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2022
All the Nigerian Army 84 Regular applications are done online in the recruitment portal.
Please, kindly note that the Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruitment 2022 is free. So, in no account should you pay anyone to help you with the recruitment.
- Simply apply using this portal website: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
How to Start your Nigerian Army 84RRI 2022 Application on their official portal @ recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal
- Immediately, you visit the portal. Create an account as a new applicant.
- In a case, you already have an account, just login in with your email and password.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Then, fill out the application form, upload important documents, submit it online, and print a copy.
Nigerian Army Recruitment General Guideline for Applicants 2022
(1). Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2). No Special center for recruitment.
(3). There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4). All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
(5). Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6). Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7). Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
(8). Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printouts.
(9). Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10). Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11). Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2nd – 15th January 2023.
The Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment form is out, if you have any questions, kindly, use the comment box below.