Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Registration Portal | www.recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment has commenced for the 2023 application. So, if you are asking if the Nigeria Army recruiting is ongoing? Yes, the Army application form has started online. So, If you want to apply for Nigerian Army 2023/2024 recruitment, kindly stay put and read through this job article.
See the requirements and how to apply below. To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, and requirements for applying for Nigerian Army 2023.
The steps provided in every piece of information must be taken seriously, for you to successfully get Nigerian Army Jobs.
Is Nigeria Army Form 2023 out?
Yes, the Nigerian Army 2023 application form is out on their portal. So, for you to apply for a Nigerian Army job in Nigeria. You will need to fill out the recruitment form on their official portal www.recruitment.army.mil.ng
Is the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Army recruitment form is out. The registration form portal will be open from 25th September to 20th October 2023 for filling out the application form online.
Has the Nigerian Army started recruiting?
Yes, the recruitment process has started. They used the media to announce to Nigerians that they had started the Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment.
All Interested applicants from the below states can apply;
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
What are the Nigerian Army Requirements?
These are the requirements you need, before applying;
- You must be a single Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess a National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit according to Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- You must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. Hospital or Local Government Council
- or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Non-trade applicants must be between a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 22.
- Trade applicants must be between a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 27.
- The candidate’s minimum height (Male) should not be lower than 1.68.
- The candidate’s minimum Height (Female) should not be lower than 1.62.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Closing Date 2023
The Nigerian Army has announced that application for recruitment into the organization has commenced till 20 October 2023. So, if you are interested, you need to submit your application
How to Apply Nigerian Army 86RRI Recruitment 2023
- Visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr and create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log in to the portal using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, upload relevant documents, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Make sure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to your state recruitment centers.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screenings of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23.
The Nigerian Army Salary Structure
Many people would always want to know the basic salary structure before applying for jobs. The Nigerian Army Salary structure like other federal jobs is according to the job position and levels.
Federal Recruitment in Nigeria 2023
- Nigeria Custom Replacement Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- FMST Recruitment
- ARCN Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
For the Nigerian Army Jobs 2023 latest news and the closing date for the application, stay tuned. If you have any questions, use the comment box below.