Apply here for NIS Recruitment Application Portal 2023 via www.cdcfib.career
Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruiting? Yes, the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment application form portal is now open and welcoming applications.
So, in this job post, we will educate you on how to apply for ongoing NIS Recruitment 2023. Therefore, if you want to apply for the latest job vacancies at Nigeria Immigration Service 2023. Then, you have to meet up with the recruitment form requirements.
The NIS recruitment portal is open. This means that the recruitment is on and all applicants living in 36 States in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can fill out and submit the NIS application form. Continue to read below to see the full details about this federal job.
What are the NIS Recruitment Requirements?
NIS Job requirements are listed below;
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years.
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- I am not suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment Portal 2022
Kindly, follow the steps below to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service:
- Go to www.cdcfib.career
- Click the ‘Start Application’ link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NIS application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Vital Information for Applicants
- This is to notify the public that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have an agent for the online application. Therefore, you are to pay the 1,000 Application fee on the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal (www.cdcfib.career) and you will get a confirmation of approval for your application if successful. Kindly report such acts through the phone numbers on our website or email.
- Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or the information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal.
NIS Recruitment Form Portal Closing Date
The NIS Application Form Portal will open on 16 January 2022, while the application deadline is on 31st January 2022.
NIS Recruitment Portal 2023 is open and accepting new interns, follow the steps underlined above to apply for Nigeria Immigration Job. If you have any questions, kindly, use the comment box below.