NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment 2022 Application Form Is Out
The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 registration online is here. Apply here for NNBTS Recruitment is now online for all interested applicants. The latest news is that NNBTS Batch 34 recruitment is now available.
Therefore, the Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7th, August 2022.
Also, you will see and learn how to check fill NNBTS Batch 34 application form and the requirements right here. However, ensure you read this article to the end. Here you will see how to complete Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 registration online.
NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment 2022 Requirements
All interested applicants must fulfill the following requirements below;
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive). However, the sportsmen/sportswomen category requires 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive) School Certificates must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants must be 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess a National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must be between 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife, Drivers/Mechanics, and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
Read Also: NNBTS Final List of Successful Candidates
How to Apply for NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal Opens on 7th August 2022)
Application Deadline: Saturday, 17th September 2022.
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centers nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.\\
Use the comment box below if you have any questions or suggestions about NNBTS Batch 34 Recruitment 2022