NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022
Searching for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022 and how to apply for the latest Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility and, operator of the NNPC / NAOC / OANDO joint venture, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for their 2022 scholarship scheme.
The Category of Awards
- Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
- Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
Who is Eligible for this Scholarship?
An eligible applicant is:
- Registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, and the Imo States Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences, and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Also Read: NDA 74rd RC List of Shortlisted Candidates
How to Apply for NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship
All Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Please, note that:
- The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude Test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centers.
Application Deadline: 8th July 2022.
Do You want more information about this Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022? kindly, use the comment box