Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022/2023 on https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022, the Nigeria Population Commission recruitment application form portal is ongoing right now for interested applicants.
Therefore if you are asking when is the starting date for National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment for the Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023?, then, You have to carefully read through this article to get the full details.
Note, before we go into the full details You have to know NPC e-recruitment portal is geographical. This simply means that only applicants living in the selected Local Government Areas (LGAs) from 6 States in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can fill and submit the NPC application form in their portal.
The 6 Selected States and LGAs Nationwide for NPC e-Recruitment
Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- They must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN) is a must for the applicant.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- He/she must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Job
- Go to https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Click the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
For the latest updates about NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment stay tuned with us