Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal 2022 on recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Are You interested to know How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2022? If Yes, the Nigeria Population Commission recruitment application form portal is ongoing.
So if you are among the people asking when is the starting date for National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment for the Adhoc staff or enumerators in 2023?, then, You have to carefully read through this post. Therefore, if you want to know how to apply for the latest job vacancies at Nigeria Population Commission NPC 2022/2023, You must meet the requirements for this NPC job.
Selected Six (6) States and LGAs Nationwide for NPC e-Recruitment
Below are the six selected LGAs and states:
- Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South-South zone
- Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast
- Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest
- Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast
- Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral
- Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest
What are the NPC Recruitment Requirements?
We are going to list all the requirements and academic qualifications for NPC Adhoc staff e-Recruitment:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- They must be between the age of 20 and 35 years
- National Identification Number (NIN) is a must for the applicant.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits Passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics
- B. Sc, HND, NCE, or OND obtained in any related discipline
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills
- He/she must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal 2022
Kindly, follow the steps I listed below to apply to work as NPC Adhoc staff or enumerators for the 2023 census:
- Visit the official portal via https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
- Then, click on the ‘Start Application link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NPC application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’