NPF Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Is Now Open: www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Is Nigeria Police Constables recruitment ongoing? Yes, the NPF recruitment is open online. So, in this article, you will see how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment. Or maybe you are among the people asking when is the starting date for NPF recruitment for 2023. Then, chill and read this article.
However, if you want to apply for the latest job vacancies at Nigeria Police Force 2023. You need to meet up with their recruitment form requirements.
This recruitment is on and all applicants living in 36 States in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can fill out and submit the NPF application form. Continue to read below to see the full details about how to apply for these federal jobs.
NPF Recruitment Requirements
Below are the requirements for Nigeria Police Force Jobs;
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of 1″ January 2022 and 31 December 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment Portal
Simply, follow the steps below to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment;
- Go to http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Click the ‘Start Application’ link
- Create an account with your email address
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the NIS application form
- Upload required credentials
- Click ‘Submit.’
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form Portal Closing Date
The NPF Constable Application Form Portal will open on 15th August 2022, while the application deadline is 26th September 2022.
NPF jobs are now available on their official portal, if you have any questions, use the comment box below.