Apply Here for Singapore Visa Lottery Application 2022 online at www.ivisa.com/singapore-e-visa
Searching for how to apply for Singapore’s free visa lottery? If yes, then we are pleased to let you know this. How to apply for a Singapore Residence permit and the visa lottery. The Singapore free visa is out for you to apply for online.
So, I advise you to continue to read below to see how to apply for this visa lottery for foreigners.
Singapore Visa Lottery 2022
This country Singapore is a top-notch country in many ways that are both obvious and not.
However, from the standards of living there to the enticing salary packages, social security standards, and friendly populace, going to Singapore is at the back of the minds of many people from different places in the world.
If you wish to go to Singapore, then you must get these visa lottery online application processes sorted out.
These visas are meant for everyone who shows enough interest, they can be single, divorced, or married and still qualify through the online application process.
See that the visa is necessary in order to enter the country for either Business trips, Studying, Tourism, etc. Some unique processes are involved so that you can be issued a permit successfully.
Types of Singapore Visa Lottery Application Form
The different types of Visas you can apply for;
- Transit visa,
- Skilled worker visa,
- Tourist visa,
- Student visa,
- Diplomat visa,
- Visitors visa,
- Farmworker visa
Steps in Applying for Singapore Visa Lottery
- a) Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page.
- b) A colored passport photograph that has your full name and passport number clearly on its side.
- c) Make an original international passport that will be valid beyond the next 6 months (you cannot go for a visa that isn’t up to that number of months)
- d) The airline’s verified ticket. A colored copy of the approved CERPAC and residence permit visa (just for Non-Nigerians).
- a) Travel record: You have traveled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of the UK, UAE, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, OR you have a valid visa for any of these countries. (You will be asked to produce the pages in your passport where you had the visa stamped.)
- b) Financial records: You can create an original letter from your bank stating that you own a bank account in your and that you have sufficient funds for your stay in If you can meet this requirement, you will also produce your original bank account statement for the past six months with the bank stamp and signature as well as your payroll slips with your employer’s approval and name (or seal and signature of the company sponsoring your journey — if it’s a sponsored trip).
- c) You are called by an immediate family relative residing in Singapore on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age.) If you’re flying to Singapore by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labor agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in Singapore AND a marriage certificate as proof of the invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- d) You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you will be required to produce a NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in Singapore, and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Make sure that your passport photos to be attached are of the stipulated dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are snapped on a white background. After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form. Incompletely filled applicants or those with missing documents will be rejected.
- Visit www.ivisa.com/singapore-e-visa Singapore visa application center with your form, documents, and other requirements. Required documents listed above include:
- Photocopy of your confirmed airline ticket
- Photocopies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
After submitting your visa application form, give it 3-4 working days. During the waiting stage, you can track the status of your application.