Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal via www.unicef.org
The United Nations children’s fund recruitment 2022 online application guideline is here. Are you searching for UNICEF recruitment? UNICEF is calling on qualified candidates to apply for the 2022 recruitment exercise that is ongoing.
The UNICEF is recruiting. Therefore, see the latest available vacancies, their requirements, and qualifications. Also how to apply for the UNICEF recruitment 2022.
If you are interested in the UNICEF jobs, take your time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal. Please note that this is one of the federal jobs in Nigeria.
UNICEF Recruitment Form
The United Nations children’s fund is not recruiting. Their recruitment might commence nationwide. So, all the interested candidates are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
However, this form will be available online at the UNICEF careers portal via www.unicef.org. Kindly note that the BPP application form is totally free.
UNICEF Recruitment Requirements
- The applicant must have a minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- All interested candidates must possess a B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
- The applicant must be a Nigerian.
- Only candidates with a minimum age bracket of 20 years will be accepted.
- All interested candidates must have a valid means of identification like a Voters card or National ID card.
- ARCN Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
- NIHORT Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- NVRI Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- NRC Recruitment
- BPP Recruitment
How to Apply for UNICEF Jobs 2022
For you to apply for the united nations children’s fund recruitment. Simply, Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.unicef.org
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Then, fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
If you have any questions about this UNICEF job application, use the comment section below.