www.cdcfib.career Portal Login | NSCDC Recruitment 2022
The NSCDC portal is now open for applications to the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). The latest Civil Defence portal for ongoing recruitment is www.cdcfib.career. All applications must be filled and completed on this portal.
Therefore, today, we are going to let you know the easy ways to fill in the Civil Defence recruitment form on their official portal www.cdcfib.career portal.
www.cdcfib.career Portal Login
Portals are where you can access and fill out your application forms online. Most jobs are done through agency websites.
The NSCDC won’t be any different. Their latest portal is where you can apply for Civil defense recruitment. On their portal, you see the application form, requirements, academic qualifications, and how to submit an application form online
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment is for graduates and non-graduates. So, all interested candidates need to submit their applications before the closing date on their website
What are NSCDC Recruitment Requirements?
Below are things you need to have before applying for the NSCDC jobs
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 30 years.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in Service.
- Not suffering from any form of physical or mental disability.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.653 for males and 1.400 for females.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 for men.
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official NSCDC job portal at www.cdcfib.career
- Click start application
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Now, fill in and upload all the required documents
- Confirm that all the information and documents you uploaded are accurate
- Finally, submit your application.
All interested candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NIS Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- NELEX Portal
- NPC Shortlisted Candidates
So, If you have any questions about NSCDC Recruitment Portal 2022, use the comment box below. Do not forget to share this job opportunity with your friends.