www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Portal 2022 Is Open
The NPF recruitment is open online. So, in this article, you will see how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022. Or maybe you are among the people asking when is the starting date for NPF recruitment for 2022. Then, chill and read this article.
This recruitment is on and all applicants living in 36 States in the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can fill and submit the NPF application form. Continue to read below to see the full details about how to apply for these federal jobs.
www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Application Form Requirements 2022
All interested applicants must have like a career in the Nigeria Police Force and meet up with the requirements below;
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identification Number (NIN);
- Not less than 18 years or more than 25 years of age (as of 1″ January 2022 and 31 December 2022):
- Not less than 1.67 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 86 cm (34 inches) for men only
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- NPC Adhoc Recruitment
- Nigeria Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
How To Apply for NPF Recruitment via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Registration Portal
Simply, follow the steps below to apply for 2022 NPF recruitment;
- Go to http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Fill out the application form and submit
NPF Application Process
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Before beginning the application process, applicants should have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional email address, and a valid phone number.
- The applicants must upload a scanned copy of their Original O’Level results.
- Visit: http://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
- Fill out and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print and submit their completed online form, as well as a guarantor form, to the recruitment physical/examination screening centers.
- Applicants who meet the above qualifications and have completed their online registration will be invited to a physical screening at all State Commands, including the FCT Command, from 10th January 2022 – 24th January 2022.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Form Portal Closing Date
The NPF Constable Application Form Portal will open on 15th August 2022, while the application deadline is 26th September 2022.
NPF jobs are now available on their official portal, if you have any questions, use the comment box below.